Regina Daniels’ father speaks on her marriage again


- The same man claiming to be the father of actress Regina Daniels has again spoken concerning the issue of her marriage

- According to the Regina's father, the actress and her siblings had severlly deceived him into believing nothing was going on with her and old husband Ned Nwoko

He also reveal the advise he gave to the actress at the time.

It seems the people surrounding the actress Regina Daniels' marriage to her fifty nine year old billionaire, Ned Nwoko, is no
going away soon.

Following the traditional marriage that took place in imo state few weeks ago, the man who claimed to be her father Jude Ojeogwu is spilling more details.

According to the man Ojeogwu, he had warned Regina in the past about getting married to the 59 years old billionaire, an old man. First time he heard rumoured about her affair with the old man.

The Father said few weeks ago he invited Regina to his house in Lagos to find out if all he was hearing and reading on the internet about his daughter’s Regina romance with an old man was true, but the actress  denied the romance.

In a chat with Legit.ng, the man said: “I invited my daughter Regina to my own house where I live here in Lagos; (I can’t disclose the location of my house to you  right now for security reasons); two days later she came over to my house with (Lawrence and Ojukwu Samuel) her siblings, and I
asked her if all I’ve been reading and hearing is true because I wanted to know what was actually happening.

She said ‘father, nothing is going on between both of us.’ I asked Lawrence my first son, her brother, the same question and he also said nothing was happening.  I said okay, should we now say all that I have been seeing and hearing is a rumour? And they said Yes Daddy.

He further said: "meanwhile, I advised her that if she wants to get married to an 59 years old man, she should not also forget that very soon in the new future she would become a widow. But if you are getting married to a man like your age mate, becoming a widow would be very far from you.

That was how we ended our discussion about her marriage with the 59 years old man. I went further to ask her about her study
because I used to visit her in her school. She told me about her plans to travel to Dubai for her studies.

The actress recently took to her Instagram page to blast the man who claim to be his father and she also  express how she truly feels
about him. According to her, the man is a disgrace and shameless man who sleeps around with young girls and greedy actresses but has contributed nothing to her life, the actress said.